Direct Loss Control was established in 1999 and quickly developed credibility through the guidance and supervision of its management team..
The organization is guided and directed by a core of experienced loss control consultants, risk managers and fire protection engineers. Quality and consistency among our field staff is the reason our clients prefer to do business with us.
We have developed our own comprehensive training programs for our staff and also offer these programs to other insurance professionals seeking knowledge of both basic and advanced loss control techniques.
We take customization of products to new levels and provide all the information needed to thoroughly evaluate exposures and develop the correct controls to lessen or eliminate losses. We seek clients who take loss control seriously.
DLC offers the following services:
- A full line of products and services ranging from basic property and general liability, builders risk and fleet reports to more complex product liability, ergonomics and sprinkler system efficiency evaluations.
- We meet with you to discuss your specific needs and develop a custom survey report unique to your requirements or program guidelines.
- Underwriter training to increase your staff’s ability to understand the technical content of our reports.
- A state of the art, internet based ordering, delivery, archiving, and data based system which is entirely paperless. Your surveys and photographs are delivered in a timely manner and in a secure electronic environment.
- The ability to provide Insurance to Value reports for structures using the standards generally used in the industry.
- Value for your loss control dollars.